Rakshabandhan is the perfect occasion to show your love for your sibling by sharing a box of sweets or gifts. Not to forget - the space right on the box is for you to add in that personalised message for your brother. Go ahead and flaunt your creativity by saying what you always wanted to!
Use these boxes for:
* Chocolates - Can hold up to 9 chocolates
* Brownies - Can hold up to 4 brownies
* Chocolate Bars - Can hold up to 2 chocolate bars
* Macarons - Can hold 9 mini macarons
* Mithai - Up to 500 gms of mithai
* Donuts - Can hold 2 donuts
* Cookies - Can hold up to 6 cookies
* Fine jewellery
* Gift box
*Made from food-safe ITC board material. Pan India & International Delivery. Easy to open, close and deliver.
*The above mentioned uses depends on the size of the items.
NOTE - For the ease of delivery and to ensure the product is not damaged, the boxes delivered are unfolded/flat for the customers. Please see our YouTube link to know how to fold these boxes.
Inner Box Dimension - 12.5x12.5x4cm(5x5x2inches)
Outer Box Dimension - 15.5x15.5x4cm
Material - 300 GSM food grade paper board.
Contains - Box for 9 Chocolate with cavity, sleeve and tray.
Colour Accuracy: While we do our best to ensure that the product colors shown on our website are accurate, during production due to inks used, weather conditions and paper textures there may be subtle color differences. Due to the fact that our products are made to order, and can't be returned, you should be sure that any slight color variations (if any) that are possible from our final printed products would be acceptable.
At Schmancy, we accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of receiving the product. No refunds will be made for less than Rs. 2000.00. A discount voucher will be created that you can apply to your next purchase.
To process the exchange or return, please click here.
To view our detailed shipping policy, please click here.
Raksha Bandhan Special Dekh Bhai Gift Box - 12.5x12.5x4 CM
Domestic Shipping Policy
Standard Shipping within India
- Free standard shipping on retail orders over Rs. 2000.00 in India.
- All orders placed will be shipped within 2 business days.
- Custom Print orders are shipped in 7-10 business days.
- Orders placed after 11AM IST on Fridays, will be processed the following Monday.
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding scheduled fulfilment center closures.
- We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Custom orders do not qualify for these shipping and delivery timelines.
- Standard delivery times for various regions is given in the chart below. Delivery time is calculated from day of order dispatch and not receiving the order.
|Bangalore||Metro Cities||Kerala||Rest of South India||East and North East India||North India||West India||Central India||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Standard Shipping||2 Days||3-5 Days||7-10 Days||5-7 Days||10-15 Days||7-10 Days||5-7 Days||7-10 Days||10-15 Days|
|Express Shipping*||1 Day||1-2 Days||2-3 Days||2-3 Days||NA||2-3 Days||2-3 Days||2-3 Days||NA|
- Express shipping is subject to availability. Timelines mentioned are applicable only for serviceable areas and not remote locations.
- Delivery times are as shared by courier partners, +2 day variations could occur due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Standard shipping parcels are sent via Surface Made (Road), Express shipping are sent by Air.
Express Shipping within India
- All express shipping orders are charged extra. There is no free express shipping available.
- Based on the size and weight of the order, the express shipping charge could be more than quoted at the time of placing the order. If the difference is significant, we will inform you before dispatch and you can choose to opt for standard shipping. The difference amount will be refunded back.
- Sometimes, due to heavy weight or large size of a parcel, Express shipping is not available, even if paid for. In such a case, the express shipping charge minus the standard shipping charge will be refunded back.
To read our International Shipping Policy, click here.